Re: [Roadsters] my messages are not reaching the list

To: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] my messages are not reaching the list
From: d-solomon@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:54:54 +0000
i had a similar scene on tuesday this week.  In the 20 minute period between
when I left work and when I got home, somehow I'd rec'd 18 messages from the
list, all with relatively old dates and timestamps on them.  This after seeing
only 4 or 5 messages from the list all day long.

of course.... since i doubt this reply will make it to the list... none of you
will know about it....

Dan

From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>