Re: [Roadsters] Cylinder head

To: alp <akarcioglu@telus.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Cylinder head
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hey!  I resent that remark!  I floss!

(Just kidding -- about the resentment.)

Gary

----- Original Message ----
From: alp <akarcioglu@telus.net>
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 10:10:06 PM

why do people have to get so pissed off when others disagree with them? I didn't
read all the posts about this topic but as long as the people aren't belligerent
towards each other then who cares if someone listens to you or not. I have 20
years in Dentistry (dental hygienist) and look at how many of you actually
listen to me and floss your teeth daily!  That's right not a sticken one of you!
I am still nice to you the next time I see you and I don't rip your gums apart
during the cleaning.
You are subscribed as aultgc@att.net

Datsun-roadsters mailing list

http://www.team.net/archive