Re: [Roadsters] OT but very cool New German Parking Garage

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT but very cool New German Parking Garage
From: "James Fogg" <James@jdfogg.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 09:45:14 -0500
> German Parking Garage
>  <http://datsun510.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=13596>

I've seen this before along with a news article somewhere. It's a great
idea. The only thing that worries me is if they take a leaking junker
and park it above me. The ramps look solid so I guess that liquids and
oils will run to the center or edge, but it would be nice if that was
certain.

I hope they have a large fire suppression system. That structure is
basically a chimney and a fire in one car would quickly consume the cars
above and become a fire that couldn't be extinguished. Cars burn rapidly
and violently.