Re: [Roadsters] A real honest-to-god gauge expert?

To: nmleeds@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] A real honest-to-god gauge expert?
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:52:07 -0500
I would be insulted by that comment if it didn't come from a guy who obviously
couldn't "fix dinner"?

I tell you what there genius.... Next time you jump on that Airplane to visit
Ma and Pa Kettle and are flying along fat dumb
and ignorant you can ask yourself "is there really a gauge expert"? And hope to
God he used the calibrated pipe wrench and
the fresh roll of duct tape when he repaired the gauges on your Aircraft?
?

If you're going to insult a man's occupation you should at least have the nads
to sign your name?

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach