Re: [Roadsters] Ignition switches

To: <dansummers@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ignition switches
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:24:50 -0600
Dan,

The Nissan parts manual isn't very clear on the application of ignition
switches, at least not to me.

My guess is that if you exchange the switches, steering lock assemblies and
the plastic trim, they will interchange.  I think you will have to drill out
the screws/bolts which hold the steering lock assembly to the column.

FYI, Rallye sells a replacement switch and lock assembly which they say will
work on all '68 to '70 cars, but wiring harness terminals may require
rework.

Anybody else out there care to weigh in on this question?

Gary Ault