Re: [Roadsters] SCCA RUNOFFS--help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, spud <spud@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SCCA RUNOFFS--help
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:14:17 -0800
Any chance of someone recording this for me--on a vhs tape? Here is my
situation:

Got water in the basement this past record wet fall season. Had to pull dry
wall, studs, carpet, etc out of the FINISHED part of the basement in order to
not get mold. In the process I had to pull all four computers and the second
TV, including the VHS recorder (my kids were not happy) in order to start the
process of properly sealing the basement and refinishing it as well. So,
because of all this, I am not able to record this show or watch it because it
is on in the middle of my night.

I don't have DVR yet as I have to wait for the snow to go away before I can get
the dish I want to get.

Some one help this fool please!

Tim
Belleville, WI.