Re: [Roadsters] Headlights

To: " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Headlights
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:28:57 -0500
A good set of lights, whatever you choose will still need more power.
Victoria British sells a relay and harness kit, around $30.00.  Heavy gauge
wire, 2 relays, plugs into the factory harness.  I've seen it, it's well
made.  Hard part is getting the plugs through the small Datsun grommets.
You would need to remove the terminals from the plugs and re assemble.

LMC Truck (same company as Victoria British)has it online too
http://lmctruck.com/icatalog/fa/0043.asp
I have a set of old H4 Cibie, work great.  With a GM alternator, you can use
55/100watt bulbs.

Dave Brisco