Re: [Roadsters] 8500 miles

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, peter harrison
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 8500 miles
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:10:51 -0500
There were two couples in either New Zealand or Australia who did about that
many miles recently.

I think Graeme amy have sent the link out.

All in all, it is an amazing distance in any car! I get sore after 50 or so!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com> wrote:

Peter,

8500 miles in a roadster! I have never heard of anyone driving that many
contiguous miles. You win the perpetual "Iron Butt" award - Miata seats or
not!

Being a bit of a wordsmith, I can tell you the word is patinated....

Congrats to you and Eliza for completing this epic journey!

Take Care,

Andrew Murphy