[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual
From: Patti Dwinell <fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:53:02 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Everyone!
I received my CD in the mail yesterday.  It does indeed contain a 234 page 1500
parts book as the seller claimed.  It is for the 63 single carb, not the 64
double carb model, but has lots of info and pictures of everything.  Much more
extensive than the 1/4 inch "63 supplement" parts book, that is also included
on the CD.
It is everything he claimed and has lots of info.  What it is not, is a
"Chilton's" or "Clymer's", but I'm pleased.
I tried to leave feedback for the seller, but he is no longer registered on
Ebay.
Hmmmm...interesting.
Patti