Re: [Roadsters] Driver side door latch

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <graemes@internode.on.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Driver side door latch
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@jorsm.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 01:23:13 -0600
When I went through the body on my carin 1993, I dismantled the entire door
and window mechanisms, removed all old grease, and re-lubed everything.  It
all seems to work well, but was real stiff before said cleaning.

I think the stuff is easier to access if you remove the window glass.  Door
lock should be held only by a sliding spring clip, removed with the flat blade
of a screwdriver.

Gary