Re: [Roadsters] How to clean your gas tank.

To: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] How to clean your gas tank.
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:26:55 -0400
Looks suspiciously like a single cavity, thermoplastic roto-molding machine.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xcdkDKkiBeU  small rotator
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5eDA2KnrSc huge rotator

A hollow mold is mounted on a rotator, filled with a charge of powdered
resin, and spun in an oven, or in some cases the mold itself is heated.  The
process is used to make large hollow parts, like kids outdoor play houses,
kayaks, barrels, and not surprisingingly, fuel tanks......

Wonder if he ever worked in a rotomolding plant.  If not, its a mother of an
invention...
Mark