Re: [Roadsters] 63 1500 on Ebay writeup is BS - guy has owned the

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 63 1500 on Ebay writeup is BS - guy has owned the
From: Ruth <ruth@earlydatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:45:36 +1000
Hmmmmm...

Since this car was purchased brand new in late 1962, going on 46
years ago, someone in my family has wanted this car...  Over the last
nearly 1/2-century various members of my family, friends and
acquaintances have wanted this car, including me.  The complete
history is known on this car.  I grew up loving this car, as I was
born roughly the same year it was made.  It's with great emotion that
I let this car go to someone else...please take care of it.

Coulda sworn that said "has owned this car" last time I looked.

You could be onto something there, Mark. Not a very honourable
seller, by the sound of it.