Re: [Roadsters] California fires

To: 'Datsun Roadster List' <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] California fires
From: Daniel Solomon <d-solomon@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:22:23 -0700
I flew into San Diego on sunday evening for what should have been 5 days
of training in Carlsbad.  I was very saddened by the devastation that
could be seen from the air.  I hope those folks have insurance, but even
so, the emotional impact must be severe.

I ended-up cutting the meeting sshort, and came home last night (tuesday
night) so the Hotel could have the rooms for others who were being
evacuated.

Very sad indeed.

Are any of you being threatened by this?

Dan