Re: [Roadsters] Differences in carb damper - Figured out

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Differences in carb damper - Figured out
From: <kendelmccarley@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 7:32:29 -0700
Of course they do.  Like I said in my earlier post, when I switch dampers back
and forth between the carbs, the behavior moves with the damper.  That would
indicate the difference in the damper length causes the change as that's the
only variable in the equation.

---- Bubba <bubwin@mts.net> wrote:

Do both carbs have the same viscosity oil in them?

Bob Winslade
1966-1600 Missy
1967-1600 Bender