[Roadsters] California '66 1600 for sale in Connecticut with parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] California '66 1600 for sale in Connecticut with parts
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:43:19 -0400
I've bought a pair of '66 1600's up near Hartford and figured I'd offer them
out before dragging them home... the good one is a California car, has been
off the road about 3-4 years. still in California title. they had a carb
burp and minor engine compartment fire, melted some of the engine
compartment harness. person who bought the car picked up a running parts
car, don't know what all is there with that one...might even have a posi
rear ;-)  California car will crank but isn't getting spark so won't start.
I don't have any photos at the moment to forward on the car. has a ding in
the rear bumper, and a spot on one rear quarter that was dented and fixed,
otherwise very good rust free straight body. good interior too. $2750 for
the pair, contact me offline if interested.  also have a '68 2000 near
Binghamton available, would take $1500 on that one. complete car, straight,
no rust holes in the body. paint was stripped and there's surface rust on
the car but it's very solid. has a nice hardtop too. photos of that one
available.

Craig