[Roadsters] BRE Datsun 2000 Roadster medallions

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] BRE Datsun 2000 Roadster medallions
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:28:00 EDT
Hi All

If anyone's interested in these please let me know. I haven't really
advertised them as I didn't think there would be much interest (a) because of
the
cost and (b) because I couldn't imagine that many people would  want to spoil
their dash - but they also make cool paperweights or I guess  you could stick
them anywhere - I had enquiries about 5 medallions  yesterday but I would need
at least 20 more to make it viable, with payment in  advance when I place the
order. See the following images and further  info.

_http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/BREMedallion.htm_
(http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/BREMedallion.htm)

BTW I would make nothing on these - they're just a cool item for Datsun
Roadster race car fans. But if we don't make 25 orders then I will  have the
only
one!

Best regards again.

Rob