Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,
From: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:52:15 -0700
SO Eliza's PO spent 27K on s body on resto (including 2.5k on car purchase).
I bought it for 10.5 and have so far spent another 3-4K on bits and pieces.
Unless you are playing at the high end of the automotive market, you almost
NEVER get back what you put into the car.

And that really isn't the point. It's a hobby, and unlike playing golf
(sorry Ron) you have something to show for the expense.

And if that car is as good as it is described - 13-14K for a beautiful 2
seater - how much are Miatas going for these days?

Peter
Eliza '70 SPL TOADSAN