[Roadsters] road trip/2008 planning

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] road trip/2008 planning
From: "John Klingman" <jklingman@stny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:54:00 -0400
Just got back from 3 days in VT plotting a roadster fun run / rally for 2008 .
Ran up RT 100 through the Green Mts, cruised the flat land along Lake
Champlain. Awesome views and great roads. Found some passes that looked like
the Tail of the Dragon's Yankee cousins. We saw lots of color including white
knuckles. We stayed in Bristol, VT, at the Dream House B&B owned by George
Landis ( '69 1600) and his wife Susan Small. We will be back there for the 4th
of July to join George and Susan in the Bristol parade and celebration. This
is an invite to any other roadster owners to join us. 2 Datsuns are a parade,
how many can we get? Saturday the 5th we will be taking a roadster tour,
perhaps crossing the lake on the ferry . George has a great '69 1600, white
with the most awesome custom burgundy interior. When we came through
Bennington, VT we stopped at Hemmings  to pick up a couple of back issues.
That is a must do if you are going that way.
  John and Gloria Klingman
   Sidney, NY '68 2000 aka Spike