Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?
From: "RWM (Out of the Office)" <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:02:49 -0400
So, I read the headline and immediately thought "with GPS so cheap, why
would anyone consider IRS?"

Never mind....

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex, GPS nav...

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.