Re: [Roadsters] engine swapped KA24's

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] engine swapped KA24's
From: d-solomon@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:19:14 +0000
Okay, so along those lines, I have some questions for those of you who are
racing the 1600 (or any of you who'd like to chime in)

Where can I source heavier springs for my roadster?  (I'm doing a swap)

Will I encounter any negative effects if I swap to a rack and pinion steering
when I do this?

I'm allready changing-out the rear for an IRS setup, and the front brakes need
to go as well.... so is there an aftermarket setup that would be better suited
to track use?  I mean, is a certain type of front -end better suited to
road-course situations?  Equal A-arms?  Wishbones?  Struts?  Or is the front
end okay... in which case:  sway-bars?  Where can I get heavier ones?

wow.
that's alot of questions.
I appreciate in advance all of your info, or even your "musings"......

thanks

From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>