Re: [Roadsters] Datsun roadster buyer's guide

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun roadster buyer's guide
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:17:35 -0700
In the Madison area, the September issues got replaced by the October issues on
September first--all months are like this. I had forgotten about wanting the
Hemming's Sept issue until the second or third. The extra two bucks for a back
issue would have been spent running all over town looking for a store that
hadn't pulled the Sept issues yet--and there would have been no guarantee that
I would have actually found one.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL