[Roadsters] Coronodo Speed Festival Pics/vids!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Coronodo Speed Festival Pics/vids!!!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:35:01 -0700
After the JCCS show we drove down to San Diego to cheer Ron Carter on as he
raced his 67 SRL at the Coronodo Speed festival. This was a very special
event since it the first time 10 years that a Datsun has been invited to
run!

The event is held at the naval base on Coronodo Island, a beautiful place!

Here are my pics:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/560979028ghVwsj

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2584694860102308741IsLOEd

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2973838990102308741VIlzoQ

Ron Carter and Tim Arnett and (help me Ron)

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2796233460102308741NHnjyW

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2135499040102308741mPLKsF

Ron was graciously offered us drinks and red vines at his trailer while we
chatted. He then proceeded to show the crowd that Datsuns are driven!

Here a few video clips I took of Ron:

In traffic:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/73fe63f0-b0dd-4167-bf0d-99c101326c62.htm

Ron squeezes by an Alfa on the very last lap, they were fast!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3417531e-f717-4067-aab0-99c101244814.htm

Some highlights from the car corral b/c it was a car show!

The Sora Blue 1500...the owner was a story in itself. A long one too. in
short: Stunning car. No frame-off. 25k "original" mileage claimed. She says
she turned $80k down for it and she's taking it to Barret-Jackson where she
was told it would bring $200k. Complete crackhead. She wasted 20minutes of
our time. Very weird!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2103855650102308741fSNkrF

Tim Miner!!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2411692060102308741XOfACk