[Roadsters] What to save when scrapping body shell?

To: Datsun-Roadsters List List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] What to save when scrapping body shell?
From: Mikep <mikep@bikeswap.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:13:48 -0700
Well,  I haven't had any takers on the dirt cheap or free roadster
shell and I'm getting tired of explaining how things that aren't in
the pictures aren't there, so...  I'm going to unbolt everything and
sell or keep the  smaller parts, fenders and doors. I'm going to cut
it up to make smaller pieces and then recycle what I have left that's
too big to store. My question is, what should I cut out of the body
to save? door pillars? rocker panels? none of it?

By the way it's an early '67 in Eastern Washington and is listed on
craig's list as a whole and when it is cut up I'll relist the
separate parts. The link to the ad with current pictures is:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/435664523.html

thanks
mike