[Roadsters] windshield installation

To: datsun list datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] windshield installation
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:21:22 -0700
Anyone know the bolt size for the 4 bolts that secure the windshield to
the body along the sides?  Update..  I installed the dash this week
along with a new dash cap from  Dean.  Fit and finish look great but I
didn't have those pointy screws for the dash cap install.  Man, do I
wish I had them.  I highly encourage you to keep your old ones if
possible or buy new ones.  I used some junky ones to initially do about
every other hole.  Then, I used my new ordinary screws to fill in the
remainder of the attachments and then replaced the old pointies with new
hardware.  I'll have some pics on my site soon.  Most of my wiring is
done.  I'll be doing the center radio console after I get the windshield
installed.  Cheers.

Gary Tew
Phoenix, AZ
www.members.cox.net/garytew