Re: [Roadsters] brake line suppliers?

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake line suppliers?
From: Brad Lustig <bradlustig@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:18:21 -0400
Since they've done your lines, they should have the pattern on hand.  I
would rather take the time and send your own lines, though.  They said
they had the lines for my '48 Dodge, but when I got them, they were
completely wrong.  Not only the wrong bends, but also the wrong
diameter!  Once I sent them my old lines, they were able to fab up exact
replicas.  Wasn't completely happy with the results because my lines had
been replaced at some point in the past, so they weren't factory bends.
If I were to do it all over again, I'd make my own up.  Much easier to
do than you would think (stainless is a bit harder to do, though)

Brad
Mount Pleasant, SC