'68 1600 Engine Upgrade

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 1600 Engine Upgrade
From: "Brian St. Jacques" <bstjacques@atrua.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:46:54 -0800
Hello All,

I was a member of this list a couple years ago, but went on hiatus for a
while with the Datsun while I was working on my BMW 2002 and various
"life happenings" that prevented me from even thinking about the poor
old roadster. Now I am starting to feel an itch again to make something
out of this car. I am really considering doing the SR20DE conversion. I
see a lot of the engines pop up on ebay, mostly FWD I think. I am
wondering if anyone can point me to a good source for a RWD engine,
5-speed, and ECU on the west coast?

TIA for any info.

Brian
'68 1600