Roadster middle age crisis part II

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster middle age crisis part II
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:47:16 -0800
Well, the hood went on last Sunday at 8:30PM and I drove the beast to work
next morning! So far, the only oil under the car has been spilled 90 weight
coming off the frame and transmission. Not a leak in sight from the rear
main. Thanks to all for the suggestions to look for other culprits, but it
was just not to be. So far, I'm happy overall with the results. Just not
what I wanted to spend a vacation day doing, that's all. Jon Frampton
dropped by Sunday afternoon and gave my son and I help getting the motor
back into the car. Thanks again Jon!

Oh, and you know you spend too much time with your roadster when you crawl
underneath with only the tools you need to R and R some part. Did that more
times than I want to admit. Kinda scary.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA