66 1600 for sale in Canoga Park Ca.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 66 1600 for sale in Canoga Park Ca.
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:39:09 -0500
there's a 66 1600 for sale in Canoga Park, too far for me to consider but
thought I'd post to the list about it. fellow named Louis called me, he's
out of Huntington. car has "nice body and paint, fresh rebuilt engine and
transmission, new top, Weber sidedrafts" last driven about a year ago, says
the brakes should be bled and the carbs need to be set up properly. said his
friend who owns it is asking $5500, the negotiations are up to anyone who's
interested. Louis can be reached at 714-415-9202   Good Luck  :-)

Craig