People are starting to think our cars are pretty cool

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: People are starting to think our cars are pretty cool
From: Bikerjaxrk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:41:15 EST
Hey to all

Check out Super Street Magazine issues January and February of 2007 . Both
issues had feature articles  on Datsuns .

January had a 510 that won best of show and a 2nd article with roadsters  and
a very cool blue roadster racer ( it looked like a race car ) with side
pipes . Has anyone seen this car , doe's it have side pipes on both sides ? I
would think it would look funny with only one side .

 February has a multi page  article on a very clean modified  68

 It is great to see people are taking notice on our great little  sports cars
. This can only help there  value to finally start to increase  like the
other sports cars have

Jackson

FDNY  9/11  All Gave Some - Some Gave  All