Another Roadster Question - Mag Wheel Match

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Roadster Question - Mag Wheel Match
From: "Mark Jones" <MJones@desertearthworks.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:01:02 -0700
Thanks for the input on the Steering Wheel nut guys.

Another question I have or maybe I just dreaming I trying to match up one
Aluminum Mag Wheel Rim R14 x 5.5 with three that were on the car.  They were
in pretty bad shape but cleaned up nicely and I like the look( they have a
smooth rim and 5 slots, similar to the Shelby 5 slot but no lip), I know its
going to be really hard to find and Ive been scouring the links and Ebay but
haven't seen anything like it. I also tried contacting the original owner to
see if its in the backyard somewhere)  I believe they might be from Datsun
possible original.  Any thoughts, I know if I replace the rims I have to
aware of offsets/ backspacing  per the 311s.org page is that what I should
do?

Thanks for the input

Mark Jones

1970 SPL 311