Re: Newbie self intro, pearsons wrecking in Ridgecrest

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie self intro, pearsons wrecking in Ridgecrest
From: 69BARRACUDA@mchsi.com (Rob)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:49:41 +0000
Well 'ol Lucy isn't there anymore (BIG family spat after Don Pearson died last
year) and the yard is closing by August....and only open two days a week now
(Teusdat and Thursday). The price of scrap steel just went up and the crusher
is starting it's evil deed next month. 1000 cars will be "saved"....but they'll
go by the end of the year unless sombody buys 'em (and for what they want, that
ain't bloody likely).

Rob

--
'64 Chrysler 300