Height about Sea Level: global warming, but with some ON

To: roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com, dgstoll@gwi.net, mark@dealermats.com,
Subject: Height about Sea Level: global warming, but with some ON
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:24:39 -0500
For those interested, Google Earth seems to usually have pretty accurate
height above sea level data.  I did not think the commercial sats had
accurate radar alitmiters yet, but there data appears to match reasonably
closely with DOD data.

Just in case you want to figure on melting Ice Caps....and hey, who wants to
throw some venture capital into a vineyard on Greenland!

One thing for sure, it was 72 here yesterday, and 60 today.  I went fishing
and caught 8 nice crappie, in very shallow water.  It was like they were
confused and thinking about spawing, somthing they usually do around here in
March or April.

Roadster Content (almost):  I spent 6 hours working on the 1972 510
Sportwagon project yesterday in a tee shirt and jeans!

I am OK with driving roadsters and catching fish in Jan!

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia