RE: enclosed trailer?

To: "JohnnyRoadster" <Johnnyroadster@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: enclosed trailer?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:10:50 -0800
It'd be tight, but it should fit, as long as there are no wheel wells inside
the trailer. The cars are 13 ft long and 5 ft wide.

That won't leave you much room to work around the car to strap it down.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

"The difference between what we do
and what we are capable of doing
would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."
- Mahatma Gandhi