Another Roadster in a Magazine!!!

To: "'Autox \(E-mail\)'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Roadster in a Magazine!!!
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 19:54:59 +1030
The conversion of a Roadster to latest technology is just fantastic stuff!!
The jobs are done so professionally that, to the uninitiated, that engine is
what belongs there.
While I am committed to restoring my SP310 to factory specs. I would dearly
love another Roadster to
drag into the world of 2007.
My compliments and congratulations to the crew who worked on Jasons' car to
make it worthy of this great publicity.

38deg.C in Adelaide today, so no welding got done!

However, I am gearing up to do my own electroplating of Roadster hardware,
doing zinc plating followed with gold chromate and a new finish called NiCo,
Nickle/Cobalt plating.
The latter is safer, better and more robust than your traditional Chrome
plating.
After a not so pleasant experience with my favourite Plater, they mixed up
my parts with another job, I decided that I would take on the responsibility
of plating my own parts.
I will keep the list informed of my success or otherwise!