roadster content on 289 rebuild

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster content on 289 rebuild
From: "Joe Russo" <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:36:59 -0500
It was 50 degree's and sunny today in Rochester NY.

It has been an incredible "winter" here in upstate NY!  Never drove the
roadster in December before!!!  It was brisk - but the smile more than
compensated for the whimpering (from my girlfriend).

Not sure what made me smile more...the ride or her whimpering...

The battery is still in the roadster - she's ready to roll.  Same goes for
the Z car.  That is a first for me in January!

There used to be a reason east coast roadster had low miles...

Enjoy!

Roadster content:  My roadster is snug for the winter in the back shop under

its cover, with the battery out...but yesterday it was 70 degrees here!!!
Is global warming real?  Perhaps I should enjoy January Roadstering before
the ice caps melt and flood out my part of Virginia!