Re: Reproduction CA month plate tabs

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: Re: Reproduction CA month plate tabs
From: "Conley Phillips" <lonestar@cmc.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:16:59 -0800
Yes, John, I believe you're right. I wasn't paying much attention in '68/'69,
but I was only in CA a portion of that time. I'm not too sure about the
expiration date (end of calendar year) though, because I remember
*distinctly* the drop-dead renewal date was February 5th, my mother's
birthday. She always got a car (or two) license for a *gift*. :(

-- lonestar