RE: 2000 grille parts

To: <jover4x4@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2000 grille parts
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:58:57 -0500
Hi John,
Sorry I don't have the part you need. Need the "D" myself actually. I was
wondering two things tho.
First, you guna send us all some pix of this race car?
Second, Which one is a 4x4? The Z, the 2000, or the race car! LOL!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)

John Wrote:
I recently purchased a Roadster race car and need some parts to restore a
cut up 2000 grille.  My grille surround is ok but I am looking for the
following:

"D" center emblem
center bolt in cross bar that the D bolts to
mesh screen behind grille

Please advise if you have one or all of these parts to sell.

Thanks