Re: frame-off question

To: Graeme <graemes@internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: frame-off question
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:01:22 -0600
Graeme,

First of all, congrats on the grandchild, I'm sure he'll be even more fun to
play with than a Roadster.

Second, thank you so much for bringing me back to reality. Though it would
not be too much more to take this off the frame, the space requirements
would kill me, just not enough room to move all of that around.

As tempting as it is, I'm going to leave it together and save the frame-off
for another restoration. See, at least I know that this won't be the last
roadster that I do ;-)

-Bill