Re: Hoping for a Patrol part Christmas miracle

To: Dixon Clifton TSgt 134ARW/CP <Clifton.Dixon@TNKNOX.ANG.AF.MIL>
Subject: Re: Hoping for a Patrol part Christmas miracle
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:37:46 -0600
Dave,
It may take a bit of detective work, but look into this outfit on
Kentucky ;
http://www.motorpowerinc.com/
I bought some exhaust valves for a nissan J-15 motor there, and the
application listed on the box was Patrol.  Let me dig them out and
I'll shoot you a photo of the box with the part #.  This may take a
couple days, it's a wreck in the workshop right now, and what with
Christmas... But if you don't hear from me in a week, give me a holler.

-Marc T

On Dec 23, 2006, at 5:59 AM, Dixon Clifton TSgt 134ARW/CP wrote:

> Any advice/leads
> would be much appreciated, in fact, if your parts connection is
> "all that"
> I'll give you a week on a floating house on Norris Lake, TN.
> Much Love,
> Dave
> Knoxville, TN

Marc Tyler Sisterdale TX