Re: COST RECOUP!?: decision time - paint job or restoration

To: Jim InVirginia <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>, bradlustig@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: COST RECOUP!?: decision time - paint job or restoration
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:17:40 -0700
My wife has been very good about the roadster and costs.  I beleive guilt
works wonders.  She is a primo shopper just like her mother.  Love them
both, but, she can make me crazy.  But something one year for big bucks then
decide we don't need it next year "we don't have any room for it" and put it
in a garage sale for next to nothing.  AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!  She is always
after me to build more storage places.  I just tell her to quit buying
stuff.  Larry.