car title/reg

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: car title/reg
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:50:33 -0800
I thought I'd chime in on this one as well...

I bought my 67.5 2L(in pieces) from a guy.  Although I got a title(pink) with
his name, he had not registered the car since 1985.  I have spent the last 2
years restoring her and just went down the street  to one of the "register
your car" places( I know the lady there).  It cost me about $160 bucks and I
just got pink!  So... What's it all mean...?  I guess as long as you have the
pink slip for the car your...your OK  (at least here in Calif)

Paul(heyace) Gabriel
69 silver solex
67.5 # 428