We own the Last 1970 SPL

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: We own the Last 1970 SPL
From: Riaz Abzal <riazabzal@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:42:51 -0800 (PST)
Hey Al Boettcher,

        The answer to your question is that we own the last datsun roadster SPL
1600. It is now in great shape even though it should not have been restored let
alone used as a parts car. We got the information according to Rallye Ent. and
the link for their site is
http://www.datsunroadster.com/INFO_PAGES/what_year.htm.
I cannot currently find a pic of the serial plate on the upper engine bay, but
if you guys want i take a picture and show you guys that it is the SPL 31304.
Anyways, hopefully that answers your question.

_Moe Abzal
_Riaz Abzal
-1970 SPL
-1967.5 KA24 Swapped