Re: covers

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: covers
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:29:07 -0600
Mine came from Auto Zone.  They sell generic covers based on size.  Mine fits
to a 'T' and looks fine.  Plus it is cloth so it can 'breathe'.  Stay away
from the plastic, waterproof kind as water will condense under it.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster2@schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900