Bumpers re-visited

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bumpers re-visited
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 6:39:02 -0800
I guess I need to be more clear as to what I am looking for and explain what I
have...

I already have two very nice rear bumpers. By very nice I mean no dents, dings,
or pitting with only light surface rust. They are both canidates for a
re-chrome. One actually would work as is, but I am going for a completely
refeshed car. New exterior when I can get it "affordable"  and re-newed when I
can't.

What I am looking for is some sort of cost comparison between re-chroming and
actaully buying a new or re-chromed bumper. I have no idea what re-chroming
pieces cost but these two peices are definately good candidates. If I can get
one re-chromed with out breaking the bank as it were, I would go that route. If
I would be better off buying a new or already re-chromed, I would go that
route.

Thanks to all who replied. Sorry this is so long.

I was able to add one more parts supplier to my list based on one reply. Always
 a good thing!

PEACE :-)

--
Tim