Parting out a car

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parting out a car
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 6:37:54 -0800
Hi all.

Yesterday I took ownership of someone's forgotten project car. It is titled as
a '69 but the quarter panels have no marker lights. I haven't researched the
VIN yet to determine the actual year.

Anyway, I got it for the sheet metal and windscreen and don't really need most
of the rest of it so am making the offer here, to any one who might need
something specific, before I start to ebay off the stuff I don't need.

The motor, a 1600, was a recent rebuild and had very few miles put on it before
the previous owner lost interest and looks very clean. The block is still clean
and look freshly powder coated.

If any one needs something specific, please let me know off list and we can
work something out.

I would like to sell the engine and tranny together but might consider parting
these out as well.

And yes, I will register the VIN on the 311s.org  site as a part car so one
more will be accounted for.

Thanks for reading this and sorry for the length!!
--
Tim
Belleville, WI.