RE: the rat, she lives!

To: "'Leigh Brooks'" <shifty@shiftco.com>,
Subject: RE: the rat, she lives!
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:06:38 +1030
"Subject: the rat, she lives!
firing it up after 3.5 years!

http://shiftco.com/features/the_rat/index.html

Leigh Brooks
Coalinga, CA"

Hi Leigh, congratulations on your ignition event!
Love your pics.
You really couldn't pass up 2 Roadsters for $500 could you?

A bit hot to work in the garage today but I am almost finished re-producing
a RHD heater blower housing for my SP310.
This was made a lot easier once I had a LHD housing to work from.
List has been very quiet lately, too cold for you folks in the US?
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310