November archive images - BRE Datsun 2000s at Daytona ...

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: November archive images - BRE Datsun 2000s at Daytona ...
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:34:48 EST
Visit _www.datsun.org/fairlady/Nov2006.htm_
(http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Nov2006.htm)  to  view.

If I haven't answered your emails of late I will be getting round to them -
I have been up to my neck in work of late.

All the best from England.

Rob
_www.fairlady.org_ (http://www.fairlady.org)
PS The roadster was on display at the NEC Classic Car show early this month
with a 240Z and 260Z 2+2. It was an amazing show with 6 massive halls stuffed
full of classics, right up to the latest Pagani Zondas x 3, McLaren Mercedes
SLR, Koenigsegg, Ferrairi Enzos x 3, original GT40s, etc, etc. Despite the
awesome company, the humble Datsuns were very well received.