Mt Shasta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mt Shasta
From: DAVID ALMAZAN <phylam@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:49:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello:

  Just a quick note to let those of you interested in the status of the Mt.
Shasta Datsun ROADSTER Meet, the meet is scheduled for July 6 & 7, 2007.  The
park (Shastice) is reserved, the cater has been put on notice, a new lodging
place has been "checked" out and will be listed in our flyer.

  Anyone needing additional information, or want to be placed on our mailing
list please contact me, phylam@sbcglobal.net

  Be happy, enjoy life, and your roadster !

  Phyllis
  Member, Mt. Shasta Planning Committee (Roadsters)