Watkins Glen

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:06:20 -0400
For those on the East Coast we are a couple of weeks away from the gathering
of Datsun Roadsteres at the Glen. from what I am told this will be the 20th
event. I do not know what all has been "offically planned" but I do know
some of what is going on.

friday day there are the reinactments and "parade laps" around the in town
course. And lots of happenings in town. After the track cas do thier laps
intown DRONE will be having a cookout for anyone how would like to attend.
This will be held at the GOLDEN KNIGHT INN. We will be suppling burgers &
dogs & some fixings. If you would like to come please let me know and if you
want to bing along something to share that would be great. In the past this
has been a fun time and gets over around 10:00PM.

Sat AM is the show & shine. Then there are track events and wineries to see.

Sunday are more races.

Hope to see you there.

If you need more info please contact me.

Thanks,
Dana S

'69 2000