Re: China Manufacturing

To: gkmcc@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: China Manufacturing
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:01:42 EDT
Okay kids just remember - he without sin should cast the first stone.
Remember what America was in the year industrial years, sweat shops, working
kids u
ntold hours.  Yes we have evolved to a better system but first not  without
controversy and sin.

I look at China as very early years US (with a dictator at the helm as the
major difference).  If we help them with economic enhancements, they too  might
find the finer things in life a little more and make more demands on their
government too.  Hey that's the way we did it.

Cheers and I would love to be able to buy parts cheaper and more plentiful,
so go for the gusto.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C